Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More highlighting !











Since my last post I have had more highlighting, I am beginning to believe I am addicted to highlighting my hair lol As you can tell in the pictures my hair is versatile lol .I try to take good care of my hair considering how much I put it through, that is why  I love Redken products, they make your hair so shiny and healthy ! My favorite product is "guts" it pumps up your hair and makes it more manageable ! It is great for both straight and curly hair! In the summertime I just like my hair lighter because it reflects the sunlight better. As it gets cooler I will probably go back to my natural dark hair. I searched the internet over trying to find just the right color to tell my hairstylist and I am very happy with my results ! I love wearing my hair straight & I also love leaving it curly when I am in a hurry. I am so thankful I am blessed with naturally curly hair ! Although in the past I did pay to chemically straighten my hair only for it to last a month.....hard lesson learned ! I have learned to accept what I was blessed with and work with what I have lol.I have learned one thing, people with straight hair want curly hair, people with curly hair want straight hair, if you have dark hair you want blonde hair ..no one is ever happy with what they have lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment