Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Philadelphia trip






This summer we made it a point to go to Philadelphia so my son could see the Rocky statue outside of the Museum of Art. It was  a fun trip & Philadelphia is a neat place to go if you have the time.We were short on time so we didn't get to visit everything we wanted to but ...at least we seen the Rocky statue. Along the way I came across the statue of the 3 naked men, of course I had to get a picture but I didn't get to see the information about them. We did walk the steps to the Museum of Art, but couldn't run them like Rocky did lol.I came across the sewer sign..... didn't know what to think about that other than I'm glad I live in the country where we don't have to worry about that ! All in all we had fun & it is a great city, we will be going back when we have more time !

No comments:

Post a Comment